The DLDwomen14, Europe’s Leading Women Conference, takes place from July 21-22 in Munich. Since its launch in 2010 under the slogan “The Female Decade” DLDwomen works with XING EVENTS as their partner for ticketing.
The XING EVENTS team will also be on site again for the fifth edition of the conference next week, to provide a smooth entry management.
DLDwomen14 also provides attendees with a mobile app by Topi. To enable better interaction and networking among attendees, the app includes the “Login with XING” plugin. This simplifies the sign-up process for users, who can log in easily with their XING credentials.
DLDwomen14: Prepare for the future
The two day conference brings together an extraordinary group of over 40 international high profile speakers and an expected number of 500 participants, both women and men, from the fields of digital, business, design, media, society, health, politics and science. The topics of the fifth edition include future of work, entrepreneurship & innovation, retail & e-commerce, wearables, internet of things and more.
Here’ some of what you can expect:
– Discover the full potential of social media and its persuasive power with PR strategist Susan McPherson.
– Unlock your creativity and get inspired to reorganize your company or to create new products through the power of game theory with The Game Beyond founder Gabriel McIntyre
– Find new ways to a healthier life within your daily routine with best-selling authors, physicians, prevention and ePatient consultants, trend researchers and developers
– Take a course in 21st century literacy and learn how to code.
Tickets for DLDwomen
DLDwomen is an invitation-only conference, but there is a simple process to apply to be considered for invitation. Visit the DLDwomen14 website for more information
Latest posts by Simone Drah (see all)
- Google AdWords für mehr Event-Reichweite - 18 September 2015
- Der XING AdCreator – mehr Reichweite und optimiertes Targeting - 29 October 2014
- XING EVENTS is official ticketing partner of DLDwomen14 - 15 July 2014