There are many things to be considered when organising an event, such as the event location, the possibility of an event catering, how to promote the event, which ticketing software to use… all of this takes time and money and very often the costs have to be paid in advance. When using a ticketing software though, the revenues are normally not paid out until the event has taken place. This can turn the financing of an event into a real challenge.
With XING Events, such troubles a a thing of the past: as of 1 April 2017, we will change our invoicing system. Organisers will then receive a payout of their ticket sales revenues once a month. This new offer allows them to benefit from successful sales on a monthly basis instead of just once after the event. Our services will of course remain unchanged: we will continue to support the entire payment process. This makes us the only ticketing provider offering monthly payouts without any intervention from the organiser.
These are the advantages at a glance:
- Payout of the past month’s ticket sales revenues at the beginning of each month
- Increased flexibility in event planning without having to pay large sums in advance
- Higher transparency of the event finances thanks to monthly invoicing
- Still outstanding invoices are cleared automatically
- XING Events continues to take care of the entire payment process
Please keep in mind some important details of the monthly payouts:
- The change will happen on 1 April 2017 for all newly created and already running events. Running events will receive a payout for all ticketing revenues till this day and will continue thereon with a payout of ticketing revenues at the beginning of each month.
- Before the payout, the ticketing fees and any other still outstanding invoices for the event will be subtracted from the payout amount and only the balance will then be transferred.
- If an organiser organises multiple events and there is an invoice outstanding for over a month from a different event, this invoice will be subtracted from the payout amount as well.
- The monthly invoice will replace the monthly report that organisers have been receiving until now.
You have questions? Maybe you’ll find your answers here:
My event is already running, how exactly does the change to monthly payouts work?
On the 1st of April you’ll receive an invoice for all ticketing revenues you’ve had so far (less ticketing fees and any other outstanding payments), which we will then pay out right away. From then on you’ll receive an invoice and payout of your ticketing revenues at the beginning of each month.
When my event is over, when do I get the last invoice and payout?
The last invoice and payout will be sent at the beginning of the following month, no matter if your event might have already taken place at the start of the month.
Invoicing across multiple events is problematic for me, can I change this?
If you organise events for different clients and don’t want an invoicing across multiple events to happen, we can deactivate this function for you. In this case, please contact our support team or your personal consultant at XING Events.
For further questions about monthly payouts, please contact our support team by calling +49 8955 273 58 13
(Mon – Fri: 9 am – 6 pm CET) or write an e-mail to email@example.com.
Latest posts by Eva Aschenbrenner (see all)
- Die XING Events App geht in den Ruhestand - 19 December 2017
- XING Events: Daten im Nu visualisieren mit unserem neuen Partner Tableau - 8 December 2017
- XING TicketingManager: Bilder und Logos für Tickets und Rechnungen jetzt kostenlos selbst hochladen! - 1 December 2017