Offering additional products
You can use your event website to sell additional products and services to your attendees, e.g. a shuttle service, lunch, and other event-related services. The ‘Donation’ feature allows you to start collecting donations before the event takes place.
- Select the event that you wish to edit.
- Go to the menu item Set up ticket sales and click on Additional products.
- Click on Create new product.
- Choose how you want the product to be displayed. You have the choice between a checkbox, radio buttons, a drop-down list, and donations, and whether the product is sold per ticket or per purchase.
- Click on Next.
- Enter a name for the product and provide a short description.
- You also have the following options:
- Request a different delivery address and set another value added tax
- Attendees must choose an additional product
- Display in the pre-registration form
- Display the number of remaining available products
- Set another value added tax for this product
- Pre-select this product
- Show this product on the ticket
- Finally, decide whether the product should be shown on the ticket or not.
- When you’ve finished, click on Create product.
Please note: You can change the order and interdependency of the products afterwards by clicking on Set up ticket sales > Request attendee data in the menu.