Requesting attendee data
You can obtain further information about your attendees using the ‘Request attendee data’ feature. You can also request feedback from your attendees and evaluate customer data for marketing purposes.
- Select the event that you wish to edit.
- Go to the menu item Set up ticket sales and click on Request attendee data.
- Click on Ticket data and define which fields should appear on the ticket. You can:
- collect personalised attendee data
- print the attendee’s name on the ticket
- decide whether the attendee can change the name on the ticket
- Check the fields corresponding to the data you want to collect.
- The Add additional field option enables you to set up new fields:
- In Settings of the new field, select the type of field.
- Enter a title for your field and add a short description, e.g. a question.
- Check the box in front of Use a default value, to show attendees a sample response.
- Determine which fields are mandatory for your attendees and define when these should be visible.
- At the end of the page, you can decide whether attendees can edit their own data once they have completed their purchase.
- You have the option to include your own terms and conditions: either provide a link to your terms and conditions or upload a separate file.
- Click on Order data to create or edit the fields that you only want to display during the order process.