The Admanager Agency Login is a tool on XING that allows multiple people to post, view and manage ads.
There are two common cases where it makes sense to use the Agency Login:
1. Placing ads on behalf of other companies (customers) as an agency.
- Budgets can be assigned to specific customers and it can be ensured that these budgets are only used for this customer. This enables separate invoicing per customer.
2. As a company, several employees can place ads in the name of the company and view the ads posted by their colleagues.
- Budgets can be assigned to specific events/projects, in order to maintain control what the budget is used for (so that these budgets are only used for these projects).
Here you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions:
1. Where can I find the Agency Login?
- To log into the Agency Login, please go to www.xing.com/xam.
2. What are customers, what is administration?
- "Customers" are the customers for whom you can place or view advertisements. It can be your own company.
- "Administration" is used to create new customers. In this area you can also create team members and manage them.
- After you have logged in, you will first see two menu items
3. How do I get started?
- First create a new customer:
In the menu item "Administration" you can add one or more companies/customers by clicking on “Add Customers” on the upper right side of the screen. Attention: If you manage the XING Ads for your own company, you only need to create one company “customer” for your own company. If you are working for an agency and you manage different clients' XING Ads, you can create several “customers” for your clients.
- Second, enter the new name and then you can define the billing data.