- Select the event that you wish to edit.
- Go to More in the menu, and click on Manage event organisers.
- This will display an overview of the (co-)organisers of the event. The main organiser will appear right at the top, followed by the co-organisers (sorted by the date they were added).
- Go to Add co-organiser and enter the link to the future co-organiser’s XING profile. Click on Add co-organiser.
- The user you have added will now appear in the list of co-organisers and will receive a message from XING to confirm his new status as a co-organiser.
A co-organiser is able to:
- edit the description of an event
- invite other guests
- send messages to attendees
- postpone or cancel the event.
The name of the main organiser will, however, continue to be displayed on the event page. This is also where you can remove the co-organiser permissions of an attendee. To do this, simply click on the trash bin next to the person’s name.
Please note: If you also want co-organisers to be able to edit event settings in the EventManager, you need to grant them the corresponding permissions.