Editing in draft mode
- When you are creating your event page on XING, you can save the event as a draft or post it immediately.
- Go to the menu item Event Market, and click on For organisers. This will bring up the events and event collections that you have posted, events in draft mode, and your archives containing past events.
- The detailed event page shows the status (Live/Draft/Current/Past) of the event, which describes its present phase.
- You can edit and post a draft at any time.
- Once your event has been posted, you are still able to modify it.
- The draft mode allows you to view the event page as if you were an attendee.
- Organisers can book Event Plus for their event draft and try out the features free of charge. The fee for using Event Plus will only be charged once the event has been activated.