Defining sales channels
- Select the event that you wish to edit.
- Go to the menu item Edit event and click on Sales channels.
- Decide which Sales channels to use for your event. You have the following options:
- The XING Events event homepage: XING Events automatically creates a page for your event, which you can use to sell tickets. You can move the different modules around, delete them, or add new ones. Via Web address, you can create your own URL for your event page. Define the Visibility of your event, i.e., who is able to see your event page and who can find it on search engines.
- XING Event on XING: As soon as you activate your event, an event page will be created on XING. You can edit the event page in the EventManager by clicking on Edit event > Event page settings or on XING. For example, you can add a full or summarised description of your event, directions on how to reach the venue, a logo, a banner, etc. Define the Visibility of your event, i.e., who is able to see your event page and who can find it on search engines.
- Your website or app: If you want to sell tickets on your own website, you will need to integrate the ticket shop module into your website using iFrame.
- On site: You can use our free entry management software EasyEntry to sell tickets at the venue. Click on Set up ticket sales > Payment handling to activate the option of paying at the venue.
- Afterwards, decide which sales channel you want to prioritise. Click on the option Define as main sales channel next to your main sales channel.