- Select the event that you wish to edit.
- Go to the menu item Edit event and click on Permissions.This is where you can add other users who are also authorised to access your event and the majority of event settings. You have the option of adding three different user functions:
- Administrators: These are users who can edit almost all event information. The difference between an event organiser and an administrator is that the latter is not authorised to access invoices or to modify data relating to monthly payouts.
- Restricted users: These are users who can only access areas to which you have given them access rights. The next step allows you to select or unselect the specific areas. Restricted users are not authorised to access invoices, to modify data relating to payouts, or to copy your event.
- EasyEntry users: These users can only access attendee data via the desktop version of the EasyEntry entry management software.
- Choose which user features you want to share and enter the email address of the relevant person.
- Click on Add user for administrators or Define permissions for restricted users.
- The next step allows you to select or unselect the specific areas for restricted users.
Please note: Users who do not have a XING EventManager account first need to set up an account before they can use editing rights assigned to them for your event.