Setting up an account and creating a new event
Setting up an account
- Open the XING EventManager.
- Register here or log into your account.
- You can also log into your XING account and link your account to the event platform. To do this, click on Login with XING, enter your XING user name and password and set up a link to your XING EventManager account (you only have to do this the first time).
Creating a new event
- Go to the Events tab and click on Create your event.
- Enter the basic information about your event:
- Event title
- Start date
- Location of the event (if you are organising an online event, check the box next to The event takes place online)
- Type of event and industry
- Ticket categories with corresponding information on prices and the number of tickets
- You can then click on Activate event or Save as draft.
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the information you need just yet. You can save your event as a draft or activate it immediately and add other options at a later time by clicking on Edit event > Basic data.