Exporting the attendee list
Data export – retrieving and creating statistics and reports
- Go to the menu item Data & invoices and click on Data export. This section contains reports to download as Excel or CSV files, to help you manage your attendees.
- Choose one of the pre-defined reports:
- Pre-registration: a list of attendees who have pre-registered
- Tickets and orders:
- a list of tickets sold (also contains tickets that have not yet been paid for)
- a list of orders, e.g. for your accounting department
- Product data: a list of all products sold
- Entry management:
- Entry management report: This list includes all entry-related data, such as who has checked in, at which entrance, etc.
- Consolidated list of attendees: This list contains all relevant data that you will need to manage entries at the door. You can use this list as a guest list.
- Alternatively, you can create your own report.
Creating a report
- Go to the menu item Data & invoices and click on Data export.
- Click on Create report. You can create a report for one or more events using your account.
- Enter the name of the report.
- Change the language, if necessary.
- Decide which type of report is needed, e.g. tickets, orders, additional products, attendees.
- Determine which data needs to be exported.
- Check the box next to Filter report to filter the data by status (paid, not paid yet and cancelled), date range, or ticket category.
- Check the last box if you want to Change the order and naming of columns in the final step. Click on Next, use drag & drop to make the necessary changes, and then click on Save.
You can now download your report as an XLS or CSV file here at any time.