To make it easier for you to select attendees later on, you can request specific information from interested parties when they pre-register.
- Select the event that you wish to edit.
- Go to the menu item Set up ticket sales and click on Request attendee data.
- Check the existing fields and activate/deactivate those that are relevant/irrelevant for pre-registration.
- The Add additional field option enables you to compile your own pre-registration questions:
- Enter the title of the field.
- Select the type of field.
- Go to This field will be visible for attendees and put a tick in the box next to In the pre-registration form.