Providing different payment methods
- Select the event that you wish to edit.
- Go to the menu item Set up ticket sales and click on Payment handling.
- Select the payment methods that you would like to offer your attendees. The following payment methods are available:
- Credit card: Your customers receive the ticket and invoice immediately.
- Instant bank transfer (SOFORT): Your customers receive the ticket and invoice immediately.
- PayPal: Your customers receive the ticket and invoice immediately.
- Prepayment: Your customers receive their ticket once payment has been received. We therefore recommend turning off this payment option just before your event. That is why we turn off this payment method for you automatically 7 days before the event to prevent you from selling tickets that will not be delivered in time.
- Invoice: Your customers receive the ticket and invoice immediately.
- Cash payment on site
- Invoice on site
- Credit card on site
- Maestro card on site
- Custom payment methods: This gives you the possibility to accept other methods of payment, e.g. crypto currencies. You can edit your own payment methods to suit your requirements by clicking on Settings (this box can be opened later on by clicking on Details). You can use the Settings box to:
- enter a name for the method of payment
- select a corresponding icon for the payment method
- redirect ticket purchasers to your own payment page
- add text templates
- add notes concerning payment
Please note: You are also able to define specific payment methods for the different ticket categories. For example, you can restrict payment on invoice to a specific ticket category.