Setting cancellation options
- Select the event that you wish to edit.
- Go to the menu item Set up ticket sales and click on Payment handling.
- Determine how you would like to process cancellation requests via XING Events. You have three different options:
- As a general rule, you can decide whether you prefer to Refuse a cancellation request.
- You can have requests automatically forwarded to you as the event organiser: This allows you to decide on a case-by-case basis and process the cancellation request using the attendee list.
- You can Carry out a cancellation in accordance with your terms: XING Events takes care of the cancellation on your behalf. You are also able to define the authorised cancellation period following the purchase of a ticket or before the event. You also need to decide whether you cover the cancellation costs, or whether a fee is passed on to the ticket purchaser.
Please note: In the event of a cancellation, XING Events refunds the payment on your behalf using the same means of payment as the original booking. For example, a credit card purchase will be refunded onto the same credit card. The ticket purchase fees are due even in the event of a cancellation as the ticketing services were provided in full at the outset.