Evaluating visitor information
Once your event is over, you can:
- continue to view event page visitors so that you can evaluate your event and filter visitors by invitation status and number of visits
- compare the no. of event page visitors with the no. of actual attendees, enabling you to optimise your invitations to future events
- use the data to promote future events and compile a database containing comprehensive information
- post an event update to wrap up the event and add any post-event information (only possible if you have not used up the allowed no. of event updates)
You can invite past event page visitors to future events.
- To do this, go to the event page of the forthcoming event.
- Go to the Visitors tab on your event page and click on Write invitation.
- Go toSearchfield to filter by name, position, company or city and choose past event attendees from the drop-down menu.
- You can now Invite (past) event page visitors in the usual way.